Do you shop at Big Lots?

Is it just me or have their prices soared?

lilbit837

Asked by lilbit837 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• I have bought my couches and a mattress set from them and they were reasonable...but that was several years ago...I recently decided to get a king sized bed and when I called for their prices, they were outrageous. I was much better off going through overstock.com for it. I guess it doesn't hurt to check there first because they do have good deals, but shop around because they are getting pricey.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i shop there occasionaly and yes even at the dollare stores around here they are getting higher its crazy
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I went there to buy a shower curtain, and luckily those were still cheap! But I swear pretty much everything else I looked at I was like 'WTF?! I can get that cheaper at Walmart!'
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yea and the quality of there (big lots)items really isnt that great. its crazy what you have to pay for things these days. i went to the store the other day and bought bailey her soy milk and stuff to make tacos and it cost me fifty dollars. they better be some good damn tacos when i make them tonight lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yes I do! I was shocked when I went in today to but my laundry detergent. When we started to buying from there a year ago is was a dollar cheaper. By the way this is the only place I know that carries our detergent that doesn't cost a fortune.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I do once in a while and the last time i went i noticed their prices had gone up! They still have good deals on scrapbooking stuff though...so oh well! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009