WHY DOES OTHER PEOPLE RELIGION GET KNOCKED FOR HAVING A FAKE GOD AND CHRISTIANS DOESNT?

WHO ARE WE TO SAY WHATS REAL AND WHATS NOT. IF WE WERE RAISED UP TO BELIEVE IN BUDDHA THAN NO ONE COULDNT TELL US OTHERWISE.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 1:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Christianity is a dominating/unaccepting religion. NO ONE can say what is real or fake. But a lot of Christians act like they do and their way is the only way.

I trust my heart. I read books and research ideas and form my OWN opinions.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I don't believe in any religion and I thought Buddhism was more of a philosophy. I feel bad for a lot of Christians, its seems like its ok to assume they're all crazy fanatics. All the Christians I know are nice people. I think all the Gods are just stories and values passed down.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I believe everyone can believe in what ever religion they feel comfortable in and believe in! I love that the world is built like that! So who is to say that all of the gods are not real? Maybe there could be others and they all worked together to make this world/ universe. We will believe in what we believe in and live our lives to our fulliest. I guess I try to look at the positive side of things! Too much negativity out in our world! Great post! Gets you thinking!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• You get fundementalists with every religion... the ones who have their god behind them and that automatically makes them always right. Perhaps it just seems like there's more of those that are xtians because there are more xtians around. There are a handful on here who do go over-the-top sometimes. I don't understand how you can believe in one invisible power in the sky and not another, but I don't believe in any of them so maybe that's just me. It would be nice if people could leave each other alone as far as that goes. Disagreements and debates are one thing, but saying "you're wrong, my god says your god isn't real, that's lunacy" is just ignorant and rude. Thankfully, not every religious person is like that!
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Because Christianity today is still built on the ideas of the crusades... If they aren't us they are wrong... The Vatican wanted to rule the world. And they attempted to kill of everyone that didn't fit in their mold. Needless to say they failed miserablly! Today's christians are taught that the bible is the ONLY way and that all others are evil and inspired by the devil. It's not always their fault they are iggnorant. It's the fact that christianity still uses the fear of death to control it's followers. Do you really thing half of them would still be christian if they were raised to believe that the would go to heaven no matter what religion they belonged to? Nope...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Exactly Sabrina.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Because the Christian God is the only true God.
    Anonymous

• Then who was your god speaking to when he said "Let's make man in "our" image"
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I actually posted a query on what has your God/ goddess done for you? I thought it was interesting that the same people answered the goddes question with no proof, they only was making conversation with one another. While the individuals that answered for the God of the universe the Christian God, they went on and on, and on about all the many things he has done for them. I also find it interesting how the people talking about Christian God was from around the United States but had very simililar testimonies, while the pagan worshippers were telling the Christians to keep their testimony to themselves. Why was this when the pagan were asked the same question but failed to give good answers?
    Anonymous

• Good answers according to who? YOU, right....
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009