Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I get...

Does anyone know where I can get those big foam letters? I don't know how to explain it much better... Some of them kind of look like puzzle pieces and the letter is in the center?


Asked by brighteyesbryar at 1:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Shopping

Level 13 (963 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Target, Babies R Us

    Answer by lapcounter at 10:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

  • target, wallmart, k-mart, or pat catans, jo anne fabrics

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

  • Try ebay too.

    Answer by lilbit837 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

  • Toys "R" US, Sears, EBay, craigslist

    Answer by BooBear666 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

  • Babies R Us have them.

    Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

  • michaels... they're fulllllllllll of crafts!

    Answer by staceybelly9 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

  • buy buy baby, target., burlington coat factory, kmart, walmart

    Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009