What does DH do for work and does he have a degree?

Mine works as a Technical Support Analyst and makes $50,000/yr. He has a B.A.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• My husband in an AC in the Navy. ( Air Traffic Control for those who don't know what the abbreviation means) He's working on his degree.
    Anonymous

• Mine works construction right now he went graduated from going back to school last year for IT work he is Microsoft certified but he can not find a job for that field close to home and we can not move just yet in our lives. My DH has a 7 yr old son who lives in this town and we have shared placement with joint custody of him. He is our number one priorit! I am sure my DH will find the job of his dream one day! I hope! We are stuck paying for school now!:(
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• my husband is an C.n.a, p.c.a.,and was certified as a med tech. He was working at a hospital but now he is doing homecare.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 1:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My husband is a mechanical engineer for Bell Helicopter. He has his B.S. from UT Arlington.
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 1:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My husband is an Executive for Target. He makes 125k a year with bonus. He has a college degree but is working on his MBA so he can move further up the company ladder.
    Anonymous

• My DH is Security for a Nuclear plant as a SRT ( basically SWAT) Sniper. He brought in about $95k on 2008. He doesn't have a degree, but was in the military and went through a law enforcement academy for DOE.

Anonymous

• My DH works for a tree care business and works as a timber harvestor part time. He didn't finish highschool but he makes over 30k a year so he is doing okay and he works really hard for our family. I am a SAHM right now, but I am a forester with a B.S and plans to finish my Ph.D at Yale so you can say I am the primary bread winner under normal circumstances. I hope to make 200k + if I ever finish..
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• HE HAS AN ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN AUTO MECHANIC AND THATS HIS PROFESSION....SAVE MONEY ON CAR REPAIRS!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My hubby is a store manager for Walgreens, he makes about $60k and he does not have a college degree.
    Anonymous

• My husband is Minister of Outreach for N. Ohio for Angel Food ministries. He has a B.S. in Pastoral Ministries. (We used to be Pastors of a church previous to taking this position)

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009