are ultrasounds always accurate cause i went to get an ultrasound done when i was like 2 months pregnant and they didnt see anything in there and now im 21 weeks and i feel movement and i have all the signs of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is kind of an odd question and im not sure i understand, generally an ultrasound wouldnt be done without a postive pregnancy test. ultrasounds are not always accurate, but that has a lot to do with the tech reading it. have you had a positive pregnancy test? at 21 weeks you should definitely be starting to show and feel kicking. good luck!
    Aurorasmom

Answer by Aurorasmom at 1:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i dont understand your ? are you preg, or not? they cant find a baby>?
    Anonymous

• so what do you mean?like you thought you were pregnant and they didnt see a fetus?and if you are pregnat 21 weeks you'd be showing a baby bump.what do you mean?
    Anonymous

• umm lady at 21 weeks, you would know...? i dont get it???
    Anonymous

• Is this in your head? Do you want to be soo bad? b,c at 21 weeks, they should see a baby, I knew the sex at 18 weeks
    Anonymous

• So my question to you is are you pregnant?
    Anonymous

• i am showing a baby bump cause my stomach is getting harder and bigger
    Anonymous

• she cannot be, if they didnt see anything at 21 weeks, i can see 2 months, but 21 weeks come on now
    Anonymous

• I dont get it either. At 8 weeks (which is what I assmue what you mean at 2 months) you should already be seeing a heartbeat and a sac. Take a tes. Go back to the Dr if you need to.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i bet she wants to be, and thinks she is i dont get it either
    Anonymous