What can i take to make my head stop hurting?

My head been hurting for 3 days now. I don't know what to take or what to do. Can i take a pill for my headache???

i am 4 months pregnant

Perez18

Asked by Perez18 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can take Tylenol, just regular though don't go extra strength.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Don't take asprin. You can take tylenol. I'm not sure about ibuprofen.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Take Tylenol, and try to lay down in a dark, cool room with a cold (wet) washcloth over your forehead and eyes. I do this when I have a migraine. Not being pregnant, I use extra strength Excedrin. It  works better than Tylenol.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• If you're having a sinus headache, which i get, I would do a sinus rinse. It's completely safe and you don't have to worry about if you're going to harm your baby.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• honey? Are you sure its not a caffeine headache? When I figured out i was pg I was like ok no more Pepsi and went cold turkey. And bam my head wailed on me for 2 days straight I called my doc and she was like so what did you change and I told her and she said go get 1 pepsi cuz 1 is better then that aspirin you almost took :) Try calling your doc too maybe there is something she can help you with? And long hot baths rock!!
    katieprov191

Answer by katieprov191 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009