What excirsizes can i do without hurting my baby

Futuremommy101

Asked by Futuremommy101 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You don't want to do anything laying on your back. I did lunges and lifted 5-10 weights. Find some home DVDs for pregnancy. You want to do some research maybe post a best prenatal workout dvd because you can slap prenatal on something and it will be a sucky boring workout.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• They sell exercise video's at Wal-Mart for pregnant women. Some things you can do is Yoga, Walking, Balancing on a yoga ball (my favorite), and swimming.
    Try looking at the video's at Wal-Mart.
    Anonymous

• well the activity depends on how far along you are as well. as a pp said get a prenatal dvd. I got minie off ebay, a yoga one, and it has modifications for each trimester.
    Anonymous

• I loved swimming. It is amazing especially when you are on those last months.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• A lot depends on how far along in your pregnancy you are...definately nothing laying flat on your back - so using a large Swiss ball is great for you....you can still do Cardio but after about the 5th month you can't take your heart rate up for more than 20 min at a time because your blood count nearly doubles during hte second trimester....

If you need more info feel free to PM me, I'm a personal trainer who specialized in people with medical considerations.
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 7:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2009