Did you know that the Repulican also had pork in the pgk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• sleep*YAWN* ...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH... *YAWN*

Anonymous

• of course they did you dummy. everyone of those people have an agenda and are tryiing anyway they can to get it money to be taken care of. It doesnt matter whether they are Republican or Democrate, they all want money for their issues so they tack it onto other things thats just how it is or did you miss high school civics??
    Anonymous

• Anon 1:43 Your such a class act, your mom must be proud. My point in asking the question is to show republicans that they also had their pet projects in the pgk.

SO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A WOMAN INSTEAD OF A CHILD...
    Anonymous

• I am sure there is.I am pissed off about it too.I don't think there should be ANY and I don't think the president who said he'd not have shoudl be signing the crap.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yes I knew that. Obama is the one who made the huge deal of going through the budget line by line and cutting out the pork. Obama should cut the pork and keep his word. He won't he is a Democrat who needs the pork to get him reelected.
    Anonymous

• he'd not have it* oops

I want real fiscal conservatives running the show.So I will be watching who isn't
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Both parties have a case of the "give-me's". It really isn't about Democrat or Republican. It's about who has our best interest at heart. Apparently our elected ones have forgotten how they arrived in Washington. I think it's about time we show them how they can be removed.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 1:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I DO NOT APPRECIATE WHEN REPUBLICANS ACT THAT WAY.

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT RE-ELECTED!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yes.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• It's NOT about democrat or republican

Any of this earmark crap during a recession and economic time of hardship / uncertainty is irresponsible.

Instead of saying "republican's did it too (implying that it either is okay or we should accept it) insane!

We should stand up to any politician, republican or democrat if they are acting so irresponsibly with selfishness and/or stupidity.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 2:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009