So for all of you thought that Micheal Steele was the man for the job. What do you think now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He's fine.I'd of been happy with Ken Blackwell or one other (can't think of his name right now ugh) too.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Ugggggggggh.

I think that if we knew all of the plans he has for Republicans, we WOULD NOT be happy.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Anything to keep MY black man in office. hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• What exactly are you referring to?

He is the man I wanted...

Please explain...
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Liberals and bigots hate him to the point of not making sense when they talk about him, so he must be doing something right.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I like him. He is finding his way. He is calling for Republicans to return to Conservative ideals. I agree,

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Pretty much the same thing I did to begin with--I like him. He's articulate, to the point, and he doesn't take any crap from libs and the media.
    Anonymous

• Notpanicking: I'm a liberal, and I don't hate him. Alot of liberals feel the same way. And guess what, I'm not a bigot. Sorry to disappoint you.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I really like Michael Steele. He is getting things done behind the scene. He has been a Republican since he was 17.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009