How did your baby deal with the 6 month shots?

Same as the 2 and 4 month ones or different? My son has them on Tuesday. The 4-month shots actually went really well for him. They didn't seem to phase him too much.

And if you're against vaccinations, please do not respond.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Cryed! But soon gets over it!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• here was a lot of crying with all of them (me)but she only cried for a moment when they first stuck her.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 2:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• about 30 seconds of crying... have a bottle ready afterwards... it really helps. they aren't really any different that the others.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• make sure you watch for side effects that could point to vaccine related illnesses such as mercury poisoning and other severe allergies. Things like persistent fever, skin irritation, unresponsive behavior from baby, and excessive crying just to name a few.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 3:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Same as with all the other shots.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My DS was realy good for his 2 and 4 month shots but let me tell you when he got his 6 month shots all he did was cry for about 3 days after he got them
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 8:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My daughter was extremely crabby afterwards
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2009