Who here

Is proud of their new sexy mamma curves?

I've just come to embrace the fact that I have sexy curves that fit clothes so much better now. I look and feel so much hotter in a bathing suit, and to be honest I get more head turns with my new sexy mamma body than I ever did with my "normal" body.
Who else here on CM is damn proud to have those sexy mamma curves ?!!!!

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have less curves, actually. I was a stick before, and now I may as well be a 10 year old boy. Not only do I not need a bra, I really couldn't even wear one if I wanted to. But, I do like my body. Not because I think I'm all that (lol) but because I've been working really hard at getting stronger and healthier, and this is the best shape I've ever been in in my life.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Not me. I hate being this big. But I love food, what can I say. But with the weight, I also have more health issues, which may or may not be related. I wish I could say I love my curves, but I don't. I'm glad you do, though!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm really no different than before, besides the obviously less perky tatas. My hips are slightly bigger, which I do like, because it helps to balance out this donkey butt that I have . . . lol. That's awesome that you love your mama curves!! I have always loved my curves and never understood the hype about the stick figure chicks! You can rest your drink on this booty . . . lmao.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Really Bridget I seen your pics and you don't have a donky booty.
    Anonymous

• Where did you see my booty?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Stop hating Anon. There is only one pic where you can see my from the side, and there is a lot of booty. Nice of you to talk smack behind your question mark. I haven't had any views on my profile today, so you didn't even look at my profile, UNLESS you're a stalker and have all my pics memorized . . . in that case. You can kiss my booty, but then again . . . you probably already have . . . don't forget to wipe the lipstick off of your computer screen!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• SINCE I HAD LITTLE J MY BABY HAS GIVEN ME A NICE ASS...BEFORE HIM I HAD A FLAT BUTT...BUT IM FLAUNTING THESE CURVES...MY MAN DONT WANT NO CHICKEN BONE....HE LOOOVES IT MORE THAN I DO...BUT I COULD LOSE THIS STOMACH THOUGH
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My curves arent what they used to be. LOL

Id like to reactivate them but it will take a bit of time. Meanwhile, Ive come to accept the curves I have and the extra.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Too funny. Barely anyone is responding to this post, but I've had like 10 profile views and like over 20 views on just one pic since I responded to anon . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ARE YOU SERIOUS BRIDGET...LOL...WELL MAKE THAT 21....
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009