What is the best gift for A Pregnant Mother turning 25?

My Baby is Turning 25! She's Married & has 2 sons & a Baby on the Way! Her hours at Walmart cut. Her DH unepmloyed just like DH & I.! We'd Love to do something Special for this milestone Birthday! But we have little money.. What is A Great Gift? What means Alot to you turning 25?? Any Good Tips/Advice? She's very Needy & unable to meet basic needs!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say give her a certificate to get her hair done, but with little money maybe help her clean her house or take the children for her for a night so she can have a little "ME" time before the new baby comes! Fresh flowers?
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• A CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT IS ALWAYS A GREAT WAY TO MARK A SPECIAL EVENT OR OCCASION.
    Bella-donna

Answer by Bella-donna at 2:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Well, I don't think there is any specific gift for a 25th birthday. I would say, maybe a gift card of some kind. Or maybe you could buy her a membership to somewhere like Costco or Sams Club. I know many women would prefer something like that that will benefit their whole family when they are going through trying times. We belong to Costco and man, does it make a difference. We save so much money and don't have to buy cheap crappy stuff, because the good stuff is at such reasonable prices. Its just an idea.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Do people actually celebrate a 25th birthday> Get her a bottle of wine.
    Anonymous

• Something to pamper her or take a little stress off her would be nice. You could offer to help with her children or help her with cleaning or cooking or something without spending a lot of money, or if you have a little money take the kids off her hands and send her out to eat or to a have some sort of beauty treatment. You could even have a nice dinner at your house and make sure she doesn't have to do anything except just show up!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i love getting a gift certificate to a message school there cheaper then an actual place they do a great job and they dont allow tips. around here it cost 30.00 for an hour and they do cater to expecting women also you can take kids for the night for her i know thats what my mom does and i love it even if we just sit at home its quiet.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I just turned 25 and my mom sent me things I need a gift card to wally world and $50 bucks for whatever else I needed which as a SAHM I was more than just grateful, but I think the best thing was the card she sent now that I am older its nice to hear that your mom loves you

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• cheaper car insurance
    Anonymous

• With little money to go around my mom and I did something a little different this year, We exchanged a home made booklet of will do for you's. Ie: 1. I will clean your house for you once the baby is here so you can get some rest. 2. I will babysit so you and hubby can go out for a few hours. 3. I will fix you a batch of dinners for one week if you buy the ingrediants needed for a few of the meals......ect,ect,ect.For us these work out great.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009