how do you make mudpie's? with the choc pudding and oreo cookies?

i dont even remember what there called all i know is chocolate puding and oreo's, with whip cream. someone refresh my memorie? how do you make? whats a good whip cream? or how do u make yours??

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Ok, called my mom because reading this made me want to make it again, the recipie she gave me was kind of rushed and she didn't give any measurements. It was basically take a package of chocolate pudding and mix it with the cool whip, crush the oreos and layer the pudding/cool whip and the crushed oreos in different layers make the top layer oreos. She also adds gummy worms and serves it in a flower pot.

She also said to look up "dirt cake" at www.allrecipes.com, there are three actual cakes that are similar.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 5:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I think I know what you're talking about but I don't remember how it's made, I seem to remember my mom making something that sounds like that years ago and serving it in a little plastic flower pot with plastic flowers.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 5:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i totalllly remember dirty pie!! yummmmo... my mom would make chocolate pudding, have cool whip, oreos, and gummy worms and layer it like that.... yummmmmmmmmmm
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 8, 2009