Do any of you woman LIKE the how pregnancy ...

and delivery changed your body?
I'm a step mom right now. And i'm planning on TTC soon. My mom keeps telling me i'm gonna hate what it does to my body. My older half sister once told me that she loved the changes. It gave her more curves.
..so did you hate it or love it?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had no boobs and no butt pre pregnancy but I have a little of both now and wider hips. Aside from the stretchmarks I love what pregnancy did to me
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hate it. I already had boobs, so they got bigger... whoo hoo. I had a nice tummy b4, not anymore! I also gained weight and got stretch marks, so hate it... but it's worth it!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Getting pregnant has actually caused me to lose weight more then anything. My boobs are wonky and im growing hair everywhere. But, i don't mind. It makes me feel unique to my pregnancy. I'm also one of the lucky ones who lose wiehgt rather then gaining it (other then the baby)
    I have been having severe sickness which is why i have lost weight.

I hate it most of the time. But, i love it a lot too.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I guess if you don't have curves, then you would love how pregnancy gives you those. HOWEVER, if you already have curves, pre-pregnancy, mine didn't need to be accentuated! My boobs got bigger and didn't really go back to size, and my belly is flabbier (but that's my own fault since I need to do more situps). But really it's all worth it seeing my son, and my DH still thinks I'm sexy :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Although the body may not be as great as it once was, its def worth having that precious baby!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009