Do you like or dislike the Time Change to Spring Forward?

I'm looking forward to Spring! On the Day we Spring forward we're to get A Big Snow storm! Time Changes bother my Migraines! What are your thoughts of Spring Forward time Change?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To me its stupid why change the clocks.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• never really bothered me except I always forget when exactly we are supposed to do and feel like a jackass when I have to ask
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I wish they would just leave it alone. If I had to pick the one I liked more, it would be spring forward. I hate when it gets dark so early.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• It means it will be that much harder for my family to wake up for church in the morning. Not looking forward to it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I like the sunlight. I wish we could have it like this all the time. : )
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love that its finally going to be Spring : ] But getting used to it takes awhile. So I'm not much into that part of it! But I cant wait for more day light and warmer weather!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 4:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love the fact that spring is arriving, but it is more difficult for me to adjust to the time change in the spring than the one in the autumn.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I am totally looking "forward" to it! We had a beautiful day here in MI a few days ago. It got up to 60 degrees, which is abnormal for March weather here. I thought it will be so nice next week to get an extra hour of the sunlight, LOVE IT!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• The spring forward time change makes me feel awful for about a week, but I look forward to having more daylight to work with. It also reminds me that warmer weather is on the way, which is a great thing after 5 months of winter!
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• What would be the point of changing the clocks? Time never changes... so why do people feel the need to try and control it, lol? I have never understood the time change...just cuz they want it to be lighter outside earlier....whatever. Seven o'clock is seven o'clock. Does it matter if the sun is up or not?
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009