• In the Spotlight:

super clean spotless houses

do they seem alien and un-lived in to you? I only ask because my home is unusually clean. nothing dirty, and it almost seems like nothing has ever been touched. it is weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yea, it's kinda weird to me. If I walked into a house like that, I would most likely think, "Do they REALLY live here??" and also, no offense, "I would NOT like to live this person if they REALLY live here!" LOL, I would get in trouble A LOT. Not that I'm a really messy person; I just probably wouldn't clean as much as you wanted me to. ;)
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 3:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Would you mind stopping by my house? My living room floor is currently covered with legos!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Museum homes. My husband grew up in one. I swear all my in laws do is clean and work. My MIL leaves FIL a list of things he needs to get done on his days off (from his two jobs-EMT and lawn business) or he gets in trouble.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My house is like this! I wouldn't have it any other way:)
    Anonymous

• lol well i wouldnt say "un-lived in" but i would say that if you dropped something on the floor...EVERYONE is staring at you waiting to see what your next move is!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• To me, it's weird. I need to have something around me to remind me that people live in the house. Not much, just enough. I do not like clutter and every week I clean out my house of clutter and junk. But I have to have something like the DVD's showing and maybe 1 or 2 just stacked next to the DVD player. A kids' blanket on the sofa. Something. I also feel that I am preventing my kids from having fun in a super, cleaned to within an inch of its life, house. And I don't want to have to spend all day, everyday, cleaning. I'd rather spend that time playing with my kids.

But not everyone likes those little things. If you like living like that, good for you.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is strange my home is that way! Of course we have customers coming and going from our home so I do not like my house be cluttered with crap.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:01 AM on Mar. 8, 2009