Has anyone used Sears Portairt Studio for toddler pics and were you happy with them in terms of prcie and quality

My son had this last pics done at 11 months old (professional weve taken lots of digital since then though) weve been kinda broke but i just my taxes in and we were talking about getting them done again, also gonin to get some done after the baby comes in Oct but wnted to get his 2 yr ones.. ive used Walmart in the past but they always seem to have the same poses... I just got a thing from sears in the mail and wanted to knwo what people think of them

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sears is Okay:) I felt like the lady who was doing them was in a rush, but the pics turned out fine. The price of the pics was fair. But if your comparing pics between Sears and Walmart-Sears is waaaayyyy better:)
    Anonymous

• We've taken our now 3 year old there several times and were very happy with the results. The photos turned out great, they were easy to work with and those coupons just keep on coming!
    erika.lyn

Answer by erika.lyn at 3:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• well if they didnt have an expensive sitting fee it'd be nice but we used to go to Sears all the time and i liked them, the pple taking the pictures are really patient and kind.

as through walmart...what you get is what you get and the photographer is usually too busy thinking about getting the day over with.

so i really liked Sears!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I wasn't very happy with Sears. They had a couple of young girls working who were very nice, but clueless. I like the Kidpix studio at Baby's R Us much better.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I really like the sears portrait studio my son's taken a few pictures there and they always come out great. Quality wise they're really good, price wise it's not so bad but still a bit much for me.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I've been to sears and I've been to walmart for pro pics and I can honestly say, value is way better at Walmart, but quality at Sears is hands down 100% better. As for prices Sears charges too much for their sitting fees.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I have used The Picture People, Sears, JC Penney's, Olan Mills, Kmart, and Walmart for getting pictures done over the years and I have to say that it really depends on the person who is taking the pictures. You can go to the nicest place around and still end up with the crappiest photos or vice versa. Also, the results from location to another can and will vary as much as night and day. If I were you, I'd go visit the actual location first and just sort of walk around. Get a feel for how things are run. Are the photographers professional and on time? Are there enough photographers? Do the photographers seem to know what they are doing? How do the interact with children? Do the children who are there seem happy? Are the customers happy? Things like that.
    Anonymous

• By location to location I meant you can go to one Sears and get really great pictures but then go to another Sears locations and get horrible results. This goes for any location or photographer. Just go visit the place and see how things are run.
    Anonymous

• I have never used sears, i always use jc penney, they have coupons online you can print out, 3.99 a sheet free sitting fees...however, i now take mine at home, i just get a bed sheet (whatever color i want my background to be, tack it to the wall like in a corner? and take the poses i want adding other things to complete the look, then i print them on snapfish.com and do a matte instead of glossy, mine look way better than any i have gotten at penneys
    december911

Answer by december911 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Ive worked for Picture People for almost 3 years.They might be a little more$$$, but its worth it. Besides there are always coupons online & its same day delivery. WWW.picturepeople.com. Sears sucks. A monkey can do what they do.
    luvMIIsk8rBoi

Answer by luvMIIsk8rBoi at 6:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2009