a car that can use 3 car seats??

ok so I am gong to just let me truck go its 500 a month and we cant even afford 800 a month for rent so I figure its time it goes I am just going to by something somewhat as decent as you can get for 3000 with our tax return but my problem is three car seats... what vehicle that will be cheap enough for me will fit three car seats in the back... I guess two and a booster but preferably three car seats... ooops also that uses the tether/anchors for all three

model4u

Asked by model4u at 4:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a van(ranging in model and type)....not so stylish but I think that would probably be the best bet even for safety.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• You can find lots of vans for that cheap...... we are going to sell mine in the next few months (hopefully) and get a newer one and we are looking at around that price range. I see nice ones @ autotrader.com in the 3,000 and under section. The tether and anchors could pose a problem, although mines a 2000 and has them my sisters is a 99 and doesn't. You could always go back to just the seat belt (we do this in hubbies car). Beggers can't be choosers. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• Why do you NEED to use tethers for all 3? You could get the Radian seats, and I know that in most CARS you can fit 3 of them in a row, they are very slim.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009