Work from home with ChaCha??

I work with ChaCha, making okay money. Is there any other side project I can do at the same time as ChaCha (in between questions, similar to chacha perhaps) to generate more income?

It really doesn't matter how much, cause ChaCha is not the breadwinner, but extra spending money would be nice. Anyone know of a job or anything (not business, I don't have any money for start-up fees, packages, monthly fees, subscriptions, etc.) that could provide some extra income? 400/month would be more than fantastic!

I don't do the survey sites, etc, or rewards programs.

Any suggestions???

new_mom_10_21

Asked by new_mom_10_21 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know that I can help you... I did ChaCha for a while in order to make the money I needed to keep my business... There are a number of WAH Jobs, maybe one of those would work for you. Good Luck!

http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/wahjobs.htm

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I dont know of any that do not charge. I make great income,but since mine is a business I had a small start up fee for my kit
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hey I just started to wah. I am makinig spending money also, but actually alitlle extra. If you are interested just check out my website
    http://www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    not rich but some grocery money ya know?
    I would really like to talk to you about it. One more thing it also helps if you are interested in going green that is how I found out about this buisness.
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 8:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Here are some other sites that offer work as an oline guide:

Mahalo.com
    About.com
    JustAnswer.com
    Kasamba.com

I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009