Help 12 weeks pregnant morning sickness getting worse rather than better

What did alkl you ladies do with your morning sickness I didnt have any with my first and with this one I am throwing up at least 3 to 4 times a days i need help!!

proudmama9128

Asked by proudmama9128 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont throw up often, but I get super nausiated! I just drink some slightly chilled water, lean my head back, & close my eyes. Seems to help a little bit...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i am 10 1/2 weeks and i had to get zofran! even though i cant keep it down most of the time =/
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Gack... I know what you are going through. I had bad sickness throughout my pregnancy. Sometimes the only thing that would help was sleeping....at least you don't feel the nausea when you're asleep.

But if it doesn't go away you might just have to bear with it...yeah, I know. It sucks, but it WILL end. i promise. ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 5:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009