I'm sorry you guys. you are right. i have been on the shot for 3 months. i just have alot of stuff on my mind right now. so now can any of you answer my question?

yasmine186

Asked by yasmine186 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are pregnant and its triplets!!!
    Anonymous

• go talk too your doctor we do not know if you are pregnant or not
    Anonymous

• I doubt you are pregnant. Because it takes awhile to get out of your system.

http://www.iluvwhatido.com/
    cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hold on wait pee on your keyboard and I'll get back to you in 3-5 minutes
    Anonymous

• WHAT QUESTION?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• it is very VERY unlikely. as in almost impossible. GO SEE A DOCTOR! either way you should be seeing a doctor.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• No one here is going to be able to tell you if you are pregnant or not no matter what symptoms you may or may not have its not a question we can answer, go get a test or go to the dr and thats the only way you are going to find out if you are pregnant or not. Cafemom is not going to help determine if you are pregnant
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• there is no way to get pregnant while on the shot i got it every 3 months for 9 months and even after i quit i didn't get preg or even get my period til 6 months later and that was only because i started using the patches. your most likley not preg i panicked to :)
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009