why?

Why are people on here so mean? we are all here for the same reason, we need help and support and friends, so why do you judge some one you dont know? just asking!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've noticed a few people that are rude, yes. However, sometimes people take it that others are being rude when really it is just common sense. You cant possibly think that any of us can give you the all-mighty answers to your medical questions (especially whether you are or arent pregnant). Its more of an offer for others to seek the professional medical care they need.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes the best support is the person that tells you that you need to seek further help, not the person who tells you what you want to hear.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I NOTICED THE MEANIES ARE ANONS....SOMETIMES SOMEONE MAY BE HAVING A BAD DAY AND TAKE IT OUT ON ANYBODY...IT HAPPENS...MY MOUTH HAS DROPPED OPEN PLENTY OF TIMES ON THIS SITE AND SOMETIMES LAUGHTER COMES OUT....
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• well, to the questions about 'am i pregnant' like one said, its common sense..go take a test..but like pp said, alot of the rude people are anons..i dont get that.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I was just going to ask the same question. I posted a question anons on here and a group I was a part of had the nerve to bash me in their group assuming it was someone else. They posted a link to their group of my question and were really hurtfull. And I wasn't asking an obvious anwser question either. It about did it in for me wanting to be apart of cafe mom, but oh well they have nothing beter to do than bash people who think diffrently then themselves.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009