Does anybody know where can I get cna class or training to get the license for a decent price in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, sc...and/or Pineville, Charlotte nc?

I got enrolled in Central Piedmont Comm. College, for Rn but, so far I haven't found the time to study to take the enrollment test, but still it would help me more if I would get a cna license first to gain more I guess, chances of getting accepted right away. But I would really like to live the job that I'm doing now, (detail cleaning) I'm great at it, is working great for my boss since I do all the work myself, but is not paying me what I'm worth plus I really need to get into what I enjoy which is Interior Design and Nursing. I found the class in York Tech but is almost $500... too much for me and not a flexible schedule. I currently live in Rock Hill, SC.

MAMIFUKETE

Asked by MAMIFUKETE at 4:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you are in your first or second semester nuring school, you don't have to take the CNA or STNA class. I think you just call the borad of nursing, and they will tell where to get the form to have your course instructor to sign and you can take the test to be STNA or CNA.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• The red cross offers CNA training and certification. This is where I am getting mine that is required for nursing school. Go to their website to find your local chapter. They list all class times, locations and prices online. They even have online classes. Of course clinicals and some in class time is required.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 12:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009