Wal-mart!

Anyone register at wal-mart?? How did you like the quality of their stuff?? Is it really necessary to register at 2 stores?? Also ... has anyone done a scrapbooking baby shower? Any ideas or tips?? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got everything for my kids at Walmart and everything was great.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i havent registered there but i buy stuff there all the time for my kids and love it- i love the clothes and stuff they have for kids- theyre cheaper than some stores and last just as long- i dont think its smart to pay an arm and a leg for clothes for kids that will outgrow them in a month or so lol but no if u dont want to u dont have to register at 2 places and sorry no ideas for the scrap booking shower but that is a great idea!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I registered at walmart and babies r us...to be honest i prefer walmart, babies r us is so much more expensive, even for the exact same items, i like everything i have gotten from walmart, even my breast pump which was cheaper there than anywhere, her crib bedding is awesome, the carseat stroller jumperoo, bouncer....the list goes on! i buy her stuff there every week still and she is 6 months old! register at walmart
    december911

Answer by december911 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• HOW DO YOU REGISTER?
    Anonymous