Does disease provide proof of evolution?

Diseases have been known to mutate from comething that requires tough to air born in a matter of hours... That mutation is the basic pricapal of evolution at it's best. The disease mutates or evolves to meet the needs of it's own survival. Now I understand that plants and animals are not miunte diseases but where they take hours we take millions of years... It's still the same thing.

Your thoughts?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No,disease provides proof of Satan,and his intentions to ruin mankind. Next subject,please.
    Anonymous

• I haven't given it enough thought or looked into it but it is a good subject to ponder.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

That sounds as if Satan would be capable of creating things that are beyond God's control.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Evolution exists. Explain the religious connection any way you want to.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I've heard this is the reverse actually. That evolution can't have happened because wouldn't these diseases have evolved out. LOL No, I do not believe that argument. I'm not that gullable. But this argument is used both ways.
    Anonymous

• No it actually difutes it.. I just learned this last night too.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• We'll never be able to convince them that evolution exists just like they'll never be able to convince us that their god exists. I've tried over and over and have failed. They won't believe if they don't want to believe *sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Good point, NotPanicking. Although I'm sure at least one person will say god could control the diseases and just chooses not to.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Read this.. Its really good.....http://www.carm.org/secular-movements/evolution/why-biblical-creation-myth-right
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Nope...Just imperfection.
    Anonymous