fav childrens movies

my son is 6 months and although he doesn't watch tv yet I have been trying to stalk up on movies that we will both enjoy watching.
What are your fav children's movies that you also enjoy watching.
Also if there is any that you can't stand post them too.

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 5:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Last Unicorn is my favorite from when I was a kid.
    One that I can't stand?.. hmmm I have to think now..
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• the last unicorn is my all time favorite movie. I still watching at least once a week, when I was pregnant I just bawled threw the whole thing
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 5:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love the music it lol
    and the Unicorn is sooooo pretty when she's human..god I wanted to have skin and hair like her hahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Most children go for all the Disney and Pixar movies - I really like the older ones.
    For the really young children, you want to find short and simple videos that will catch their interest and make them happy.
    My girls loved to watch The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, The Fox and The Hound, Toy Story, The Secret Garden, The Jungle Book, The Little Prince, The Lion King, Shrek, The Swan Princess, Cars, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White.....and many others.
    Your best bet is to go to yard sales and thrift stores for some of the older ones, unless you prefer to purchase online.
    Have fun!
    BTW - my daughters like Nightmare Before Christmas, but I hated it and do not think it is an appropriate movie for youngsters.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love WALLE. he's so cute. Also The Secret of Nym, Robin Hood, Cars and Horton Hears a Who. I can't stand (although son is obssesed with) I Love Toy Trains series, All About John Deere series .
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Wall*E
    Monster House
    Charlottes Web(with Dakota Fanning) or as my kids call it...Pigs and Spiders LOL.

Those are really the only movies they will sit and watch most if not all of.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Oh ya forgot Cars. lol
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Caleb already loves Cars.
    My fave growing up was Alice in Wonderland
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Can't go wrong with Pixar.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Ooh! Ooh! Monsters Inc, Beauty and the Beast, Ice Age one and two, Little Mermaid.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009