Anyone have caffiene cause anxiety to them?

like nervousness or jitteryness even HOURS after you had something with caffeine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Health

• Absolutely. Caffeine is a powerful drug. If I drink a Coke at noon, I toss and turn all night.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 5:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yes, this happened to me about a year ago. I took 4 excedrin migranes within 2 hours... and I started feeling this way.. I actually called the 800 line because I thought that I overdosed on this.. I thought that I was dying LOL!! Then they asked me if I had ever expirenced anxiety.. which I have a lot, then they told me I was having an anxiety attack from all the caffeine! I felt like such a fool!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yes, i do but very inconsistant. It doesn't do anything to me sometimes, but the other time i can't even smell the coffee.

If you have problem after intake some caffeine, you can flash it out of your body system by drinking some water.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i cant drink sodas or tea that have caffeine in it it makes my anxiety worse and i feel crazy and out of it.
    Julz315

Answer by Julz315 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009