I just had a baby on Feb. 17th. I'm dying to get the baby weight off. Any suggestions?

DesirayJ

Asked by DesirayJ at 5:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Billy's Bootcamp Workout DVDS... They are AMAZING!!!!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 5:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• are you breastfeeding? that helped me lose 45 pounds, also walk walk walk
    december911

Answer by december911 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• google braggs apple cider vinegar it worked for me, and cut calories to 1200 a day, but your baby is only 4 weeks, take it slow, it takes 9 months ON and 9 OFF, my baby is 8 months, and i still have 10 to go, it takes time
    Anonymous

• don't try to do TOO MUCH TOO SOON, or you'll work against yourself. your body is recovering from a lot of sudden changes, and nutrition is #1 on the priority if you want to take off the baby lbs. if you're nursing, then you can not sacrifice calories, if you're not then you can afford to. make wise food choices, cut out simple starches, refined sugar and processed foods. bump up the vegi's and fruits, whole grain, fish and lean meats. a good rule of thumb, if you can't pronounce whats in the ingredient label, you shouldn't eat it! shop the outer loop around the store sticking to fresh foods. exercise, walk, walk and walk some more. get a copy of "baby & me" it's a postpartum exercise book designed to help bring you back safely, and uses the baby as a counterweight in a lot of the exercises. lastly, ignore the scale, muscle weighs more than fat, so you won't see the scale budge at first. stay hydrated too! and good luck
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• You really should wait the full 6 weeks before trying anything strenuous....at least not without DR's advice. Then you need to begin the Cardio - up to 1 hour a day, as well as Total Body exercises focusing on the core... you can check out some of my articles (I'm a personal trainer and nutritionist) at http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/123122/kickbuttmama.html and my fitness blog at http://kickbuttmamafit.blogspot.com
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 7:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I know of a great, completely healthy, natural and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2009