Are you telling your children about the time change?

I just moved the three clocks that my boys can see- well, only the four year old pays attention- up...so when he gets out of the bath, he will think it is almost six...so that he will go to bed with no hassel at 8 instead of thinking it is just 7...make since lol

I don't want to loose an hour of my peace and quiet time ;- )

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 5:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Smart move there, Mama!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 5:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I usually tell my kids the next morning. I turn them back either right before I go to bed (9:30 or 10) or first thing when I get up in the morning, so it's just easier to wait til the next day and explain it than to try to explain it beforehand. They ask the same questions over and over and over...I deal with that better in the morning. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My older kids are old enough that they tell me about the time change. Then they go around and do all of the clocks for me. I'm lucky enough that 4 yr old is a good sleeper and will play in his room until I tell him he can get up. the other two will read or play a board game until adults get up if they don't sleep in.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• nope, I let em figure it out for themselves. Then again they are in their 30's. If they can't figure it out on their own by now then shame on them

Answer by admckenzie at 8:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Oops! I forgot all about it until I just read this....thanks!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009