Does size really matter to any ladies out there,when it comes to making love with a man?

Do you like a man

Do you like a mans penis to be big or small?

'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Are YOU a man? Or are you a child?
    Anonymous

• 15-18 inches for me.. in the butt.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• They can be too big, or too small. Do you think long is big? Or is diameter the important part? If it's not the right size, it does matter. Yes, size does matter. And it's different for every woman. Had your fun yet? Insecure about yourself?
    Anonymous

• Umm I prefer to have width. The shorter you are the closer you get to my G-Spot. And the width makes it feel better.
    So chop off your dick and fill it with pork lard and there you go.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• length means nothing. no i dont want 4 inches but its really about the width. it has to be thick enough to rub against that g-spot as it comes in and out. thats the key to a g-spot orgasm. my hubbys thick so i get one everytime. if i had to guess i would say he is about 6 inches long but in thickness i cant wrap my thumb to fingers around it. TMI
    Anonymous

• oh and if your penis is not thick enough-sucks for u. wont ever be able to make a woman have a gspot orgasm.
    Anonymous

• I like a large man. My husband is very small it really sucks. I have a 14 inch dildo that satisfies me. He is annoyed by it but a girl needs to be pleasured too.
    Anonymous

• Yes, size does matter....to me anyhow...

My last boyfriend, maybe, was 3 inches when he was hard...I think he had a really hard time getting it up and trying to please me....guess that's partially why he's my EX BF....lol

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• well i like it to be bigger then my finger and fat.... wish my husband knew how to really use his..then maybe i would have to use the dildoe all the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• as long as he knows how to use it that's all that matters to me.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009