waxing(TMI)

ok so a few weeks ago i did an at home brazilian wax(first time waxing) it hurt but nothing i couldnt handle after labour lol. but i just waxed the main area and not the lips or anything. well someone told me i should go to a salon and get one done and see if i like it better bc they do the lips and butt(between the cheeks)

now i dont mind waxing at home but i dont think i could do the lip and definitely not the but by myself,so my question is...do salons do everything? is it worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i do mine at home,..everrything,.i have no problem doing it by myself.
    Anonymous

• They do, but I don't think I could do it. I can't even wax my legs!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• They do everything, and I think it's worth it.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 6:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• it is kinda uncomfortable to do yourself, plus people who are trained to do it knows the right way of holding your skin and pulling so it's not as painfull... so i say go to the salon!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It's all a matter of personal preference. I work in a salon and do brazillian waxes so I can tell you YES, we wax everything, but only if that is what you want and are comfortable with. It does hurt, but those who get it done say that it is absolutely worth it.
    wendy702

Answer by wendy702 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2009