I lost 70 pounds

I lost 70 pounds and none of my friends said anything. They only smiled when someone else complimented me. I worked really hard to get the weight off, and now I don't feel comfortable around them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Another thing,Why did you post anon,girl stand up and take a bow.Be proud!!!
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Wow, that is AWESOME!!! Are they jealous or something? How did you do it? You should be so proud of yourself!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• That is awsome! You go girl!! Yeah, maybe they are jealous. That would suck, they should be happy for you!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• U should be proud of urself. 70 lbs that's a lot weight and very hard to get off, who cares if they dont compliment u, just be happy with urself and reward urself (like a haricut or clothes) for doing a hell of a good job!!!!

ps i want to know how u did it, what's ur secret?
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 6:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• That is awsome CONGRATS!!!
    About your friends. It could be many things. They could simply be jealous or maybe something else. Has your personality changed with your weight? Has your clothing changed with your weight? Maybe you are unknowingly putting it in their face & they are just trying to ignore your weight loss so you can "get off your high horse" ... Have you said anything positive (or negative) about them lately? They may feel odd around you too. You look alike diffrent now. Maybe you should do something to "reinvite" yourself into the friendship again-- Get your friends out & do something youve always enjoyed to show them your body has changed but YOU havent. Since we dont know u it could be hard to tell you exactly what may be going wrong :) good luck with it though.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• WOW! That's so great! Congratulations for a job well done!
    I, too want to know how you did it! I'm on the warpath against my fat!... Ummm... although, so far, it's not intimidated in the least!!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Honey,if they cant support you ,and be proud of you for working so hard ,an losing your weight,then they are not much of friends,damn girl I don't even know you,and when I saw your headline,I could'nt help but be happy for you.That is absolutly awesome.They are probably just jealous,or kinda afraid you wont be the same person.Congradulations ,and good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Thank you, Val504!!!!!!! You're right. I am proud and it was very hard work!!! Thank you
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009