Has anyone used Americans for African Adoption in Indiana?

My husband and I are seeking to adopt a sibling group of two from a third world country. We are interested in finding others who have used one of two agencies that we are considering. Would like to know it experience was positive or negative. Did costs stay close to original estimates? Was the wait time near what was originally quoted? The other agency is Hands Across the Water. Any input would be great!

Deborah1961

Asked by Deborah1961 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Adoption

• There are so many American children that are in foster care and need loving families... It confuses me why people would seek children from other countries before their own... Is there a reason you don't want an American child, or children?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• And Anon jumps in to ask the offensive question in record time. All children deserve homes, no matter where they were born.

OP- I don't have any input on those specific agencies or programs but I wish you the best of luck in building your family.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 12:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2009