Cost of having a baby in Dallas, Texas?

ok, heres the situation. My cousin is 19, unmarried, and pregnant. She has a boyfriend... but neither on of thm have great jobs. They are getting married within a week, because they are moving in with HIS parents, and thats the condition to be able to live there rent free... She was going to get Medicaid, but HIS parents told her not to because THEY have a Dr. already lined up for her that doesn't accept Medicaid, but everyone in his family uses him... So she is stressing out... They don't have insurance, and dang sure don't have the money to pay hospital bills or Dr. bills. So I need everyone's help pleas... I'm trying to gather as much info as possible about how much pregnancy cost... Dr.visits, prescriptions, hospital delivery, including amount for c-section, and hospital stay... Her boyfriend doesn't want her to have Medicaid either, so he's on his parent's side!!! I posted in Pregnancy...No answers.

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 6:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No answers yet