Any info or books on having kids 15 months apart anywhere?

Most books I have looked for info on this have only had info for twins, multiples, or older toddlers and babies. I found out I was pregnant 6 months after having my daughter and was excited but would like some info on what to expect (and yes I already looked in that book, nothing)

bttrflymoma

Asked by bttrflymoma at 6:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry, I can't help as far as a book goes... You might find some support in this group though: http://www.cafemom.com/group/twoundertwo

Feel free to send me a message as well if you like, my boys are 12 months apart to the day, lol =)

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• my babies are exactly fifteen months apart and let me tell you it was a huge surprise! And a challenge because they are both babies nursing, changing diapers, and the normal house work. And babies always want momma. I hope you many people to help you. I wish you lots of luck! And I will be praying for you . keep me updated.
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 7:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My second son is 16 months apart from my twin boys. Yes, it is hard at times. I do believe that you are only given what you can handle. It will take some time to get this going, but I'm sure you will be ok. My boys are now 9, 7, 6, and of course 6 years old. It was a rough few years when they were all younger but they have grown so much now that they are helpful and more mature than others their own age. They take on a lot more responsiblities and they almost always help each other out. Just have patience. It will be ok.
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 9:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009