what couldn't you live without

which items could you not live without for your 6 month to 1 year old?
My mom wants to buy Ronin something for when she comes up with weekend, but he has way too much clothing already. What are somethings you can't live with out??

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 6:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well it is a luxury but my kids loved the johnny jumper and it was great when I needed to do dishes.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Exersaucer. My boys loved it!

Books, building blocks (the kind with letters and numbers on them), "toddler" dishes and utensils for starting to eat table foods...

Think of things you don't have now that you'll want in a few months. When are you going to start potty training? Do you have a potty chair/seat?

Um....diapers are always a good gift! lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My jumperoo. My 6 month old loves it! He'll jump in there for a half hour. And it makes him tired, which is great!
    Anonymous

• I would say a jumperoo or exersaucer. We have a doorway jumper (bought off CL for $5) and an exersaucer and both come in handy very often, plus my little girl loves them.

If you already have something like that you could get Baby Einstein dvd's. Since I'm morning sick every morning I let my little girl watch a 30 min one while she plays on the floor so I can try to get some food down. It's so nice and she always coos and gurgles while watching it.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Jumperoo! We lived by that to get house hold chores done!
    DandieMandie

Answer by DandieMandie at 9:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I have to agree on the jumperoo. We have an exersaucer as well, but hedoesn't last in it for very long.
    RomansMom25

Answer by RomansMom25 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• First, an exersaucer.

Second, a jumper. We had the doorway one and it's WAY cheaper than the floor ones.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• hm... something i couldnt live without... that would be toys and movies lol
    mom4life86

Answer by mom4life86 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Bumboo chair, outside toys summer is coming...my son is 9 months so, a table toy one with bottons and lites, we have one that you add the legs when you are ready, baby proofing things soon you lo will be all over your house getting into everything, cabnet locks and stuff are pricey...
    baby gates,
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 9:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2009