Have you ever bashed another mom and why?

I'm not going o lie I have but it was a bashing mom so I just bashed back.

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope. I may have had rough answers to stupid questions but I did not bash the mom herself.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• no on here, but on another site. She was lying about everything and none of her stories matched up. She at one point said she had been trying to get pregnant for a year and then it was 3 months. Some days she had the best husband ever other days she was doing all alone because her boyfriend bailed .She also said that she had over 12 miscarriages (at 21) and that they were going to give her a hysterectomy as soon as she gave birth - that didn't happen either.
    Anonymous

• Not on her or any website, but one of my neighbors that doesn't keep an eye on her kids. She has an 8 yr old and a 4 yr old. They will go out to play and go up and down the street, she stays her a$$ in the house and leaves it up to the 8 yr old to watch the other one. Does it all the time, makes me crazy!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• no. But I secretly want to a lot of the time. I hate when I see formula feeding moms come on here and complain about reflux, spitting up, can't find the right formula etc etc. The same moms also say they tried breastfeeding for 2-3 weeks but just "couldn't do it." I DO know that there are some moms that can't, but honestly, every time I read a post or question like that, I wanna scream

SO GO RELACTATE LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have two good breasts that you could use, and you're having so many problems with formula. hmmmmm it could have alllllllll been prevented by breastfeeding.

But I never say it, because if I don't have nothin nice to say, I don't say nothin at all.
    Anonymous

• No I haven't. There's another site that will remain nameless that although I like a couple mom's there, most of them are just sitting waiting to bash and can turn any post into a reason to be hateful. It's really sad.
    kaliebugsmomma

Answer by kaliebugsmomma at 7:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Nope. I might disagree or have a different opinion but I try to be as polite as I can.
    That term 'bashing' gets tossed around a lot here on CafeMom and the majority of the time, I feel, it's unwarranted.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 7:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• There is this one mom who is quite nasty on this site and on her homepage she calls everybody names which I will not repeat here. So one day I recognized her on one of these answer things and I could not help but do my best to push some buttons. Well, I try to do my best not to 'rock the boat' here because I've gotten so very much postive vibes on this site that it just pisses me off when another mom is so cruel to others who are suffering and it seems that all that woman wants to do is bully others.

Anonymous

• I have not bashed anyone but have been accused of it. On here simply respectfully disagreeing will cause some to say you are bashing.

Anonymous

• I disagree! lol ... Just kidding!
    Anonymous

• I try not too, but I will admit it is hard. Especially when they bash you just because you don't agree with them.
    In the end whatever I am doing is best for me and my family, and I really don't care if no one agrees with it.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 7:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009