How long should I wait?

I normally have regular periods. My last period was 1/30/2009-2/4/2009. I had sex on 2/2/09 and I have not had a period in March. How long should I wait before I become concerned about being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a HPT and see what it says now. Then wait a week and if no period try again
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would say the same take a home pregnancy test. Buy the package of 2. My first one with both of my pregnancies said negative.
    DandieMandie

Answer by DandieMandie at 9:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I took one and it said positive. Should I take another one or call my doctor on Monday and see if I can get an appointment for an more accurate test? As much as I love my son, now is not the right time for me to have another baby. I don't believe in abortions and I don't know how to go about adoption.
    Anonymous