I just ate 4 hours ago,but got so hungry i thought i was going to throw up. any suggestions on what it could be?

This happens quite frequently, i eat breakfast, lunch and supper everyday, but some days i get really sick before supper. Sick to the point that i can barely ake it to to the fridge to get something to eat. Any suggestions on what might be the problem. I have not talked to my doctor yet, i just took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.

diweisser

Asked by diweisser at 6:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Health

• I'm like that a lot too. If I go too long without eating, I get very nauseous. Usually it's between lunch and dinner because I eat lunch at noon and then don't eat dinner until 5PM or later. If you have a protein snack between lunch and dinner that would probably help you not to get so hungry before dinner. I usually have some cottage cheese and fruit.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Get your blood sugar checked. It might be hypoglycemia. I've had hypo all my life and have always had to eat about every 3-4 hours. Also, make sure to NEVER have sugar on an empty stomach.

Good luck!

LIZARD :)
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Same here, but my sugar is fine...I have to eat several small meals a day instead of 3 large meals. So I eat breakfast around 7:30 snack around 10:30-11, lunch around 1 and a snack around 3:30-4 and then dinner and a late snack, it has been great for losing weight also...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Try eating more smaller portion meals, instead of eating 3 times a day, eat 5.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Im 2 months pregnant, and am that way I can eat lunch at 8 am and am starving by 10. Try and eat a snack to get you through the day. I was often hungry before I was pregnant. So my body is just in over hunger! Lol. If you have taken the test to early then i could be pregnancy. Make sure you take a test 5 days before and a few days after you missed period. To know for sure. My first tests with both my pregnancies was negative.
    DandieMandie

Answer by DandieMandie at 9:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2009