I've been fighting for custody for 1.5 years ;so my question is How do I potty train my 2year old son when I only see him on wed and every other weekend

freedomwait

Asked by freedomwait at 6:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Work with whomever he is with the other days. If he is ready and they are working with him, find out their techniques and reinforce those when you see him. If they are not doing anything with him yet, then you probably won't be able to do much 2 days a week.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Who has custody of him? You will have to talk to them and let them know that you want to start potty training your son. It will not work unless both of you are on the same page of wanting to potty train. Good Luck.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I agree with jeremy's mom....

When you do get on the saem page with whomever has custody put him on the potty every 15 mi nutes then every 30 minutes and then every hour until he starts going pee himself
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 8:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2009