How often do I have to clean my Juicer?

I just got our Jack Lalane Juicer in the mail.. We used it to make some juice then cleaned it & put it up.. WOW I never knew you had to do that much work to clean it (And they say Lalanes is easy compared to other brands).

So do i need to clean the whole machine after each use?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• you HAVE to clean it every time or bacteria will grow and you will get ill !!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• People really do make their own juice? looks like you have to use so much fruit,just to get a glass,but kudos for you for drinking healthy. ( :
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I don't have one, so I can't say for sure. But, I would think that if you didn't clean it after every use mold would grow in it and that would be pretty nasty. I would clean if after every use. Maybe make a lot of juice and then keep it in your fridge so you don't have to make juice every day.
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 7:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• cant you just run warm water through it while its on? sucks its so hard to clean, i was considering getting one.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

-no you cant use water it will mess it up.. you also cannot put bananas or avocado in it either. lol.

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009