cutting teeth with fever...help!

My daughter is 7 months and cut her first two bottom teeth on March 3rd. Since then she has had a temp of about 100.5, and then yesterday it was 101.5 and then now it spiked to 102.2
I have been giving her tylenol every 4 hours and wiped her down with a cool washcloth on the fever points. She is eating great and taking fluids.
I called the doc and the nurse said my doc doesn't consider anything a temp until it reached 101. So then she has had a fever yesterday and today.
I called the doc again now and he has to call me back. Should i just rush her over to the emergi-center now??

blueeyes71883

Asked by blueeyes71883 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• um i think that would be a good idea, just encase
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would go on the side of caution because that is an awful lot of days to have a fever....
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 7:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009