duo strollers

ok i have a 18 month old baby and i'm about 7 months pregnant i have seen some
duo strollers and my questions is can u attach any car seat on them ? beacuase i need the carseat for the newborn thank you for ur time

prhotbabe69

Asked by prhotbabe69 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not the side by side ones but the ones that are in a row you can.
    Graco has some that you can.
    Anonymous

• I was looking to the same thin I have a 2 yr old and baby due in Oct I found a sit and stand by baby trend and you ahve to buy car saet seperate (same brand) but it will attach to the front and the older child can sit on the back back stand up or ride like a regular double.. heres a link to the kind im getting tomorow (it has a matching car seat but it is seperate)
    http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr105/jrmommy07/scifi_aiko.jpg
    if you look under the big pick you can see how the bcak part come off to make it a sit and stand they also have other colors and styles but the delux is the only one that also works as relguar double... and they have it other places then target.. I actually found mine brand new in the box on craigslist!
    I know he is only 18 months but it has many riding options and you will get lots more use of it then any other double..
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009