unsweet tea better alternative than soda?

Me & Dh have gave up soda, and have replaced it with unsweet tea (or sometimes i will make 1 gallon of tea with a very small amount of sugar-like 1/4 cup.)

Is this a better alternative? And how much tea is OK to drink if your trying to lose weight?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• DEFINATELY - but make it decaff tea....Soda is utterly disgusting and nothing I'd allow in my body 0 to know more check out my blog (I'm a nutritionist and personal trainer) http://kickbuttmamafit.blogspot.com - I recently wrote an article on the effects of soda on the body....Decaff coffee and tea are actually hydrators so are not bad for the body, they get bad as you pour in the sugar and creamer.
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 7:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I love tea and drink it throughout the day. I rarely drink soda. I love green tea, chamomile tea, oolong tea, cinnamon tea and rosemary tea. There are benefits to drinking these.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:55 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Drink warm tea especially after your meals. It helps with the digestion. Notice how Chinese and Japanese serve warm tea at the restaurants? :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:02 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• KickbuttMama-- cant see your blog, its closed to invited only :(
    why decaff? :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009