can i find the apple cider vinegar product to lose weight in the stores?

MRS.ALCALA233

Asked by MRS.ALCALA233 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No. It should be organic,I think. I know the diet that you are speaking of. It comes with a book too! In the book it said that drinking this certain apple cider vinegar is good for digestion, dieting, and using a cup of it in your bath water is good for yeast infections and cleansing the skin.
    Sharon911

Answer by Sharon911 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• health food stores carry the "raw mothers apple cider vinegar,, But dont just use that cause its a long haul way to lose weight,now if your doing anything to help you gain muscle mass,then your fine because you need to gain muscle mass in order to burn fat..My brother use to be extremely overweight he did drink vinegar and ate lots of raw vegys,rice,and fish. He looks so awesome now that he's been working out,he says lifting wieghts is the key and also running or jogging.
    I need to get off my duff and start this regime too.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• get the BRAGGS one, they have it at GNC, make sure its organic, NOT the one at the grocery store, it works trust me, and its 100% organic and natural not like diet pills
    Anonymous

• ummmm, how is Apple Cider Vinegar gonna make you lose weight? er, really? I've been a personal trainer and nutritionist for over a decade and that doesn't sound realistic.
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 7:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i use to see it at walmart in the diet section i dont know if they still sell it.
    mcoche08

Answer by mcoche08 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Whole Food Stores carries Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar.....also go to the website. www.braggs.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• also go to trader joe's....liquid form is best....pills are last resort!
    PiscesMommy311

Answer by PiscesMommy311 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• correction organic liquid form is best..sorry
    PiscesMommy311

Answer by PiscesMommy311 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 27, 2009