4 months pp and have a question

i had a baby 4 months ago. for about 4 days i have been getting this feeling like a baby kicking inside me. and my belly even jumps like it did when my son would move what is this it only started 4 days ago

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe you're pregnant again....?
    Anonymous

• well thats what i was thinking but me and hubby use condoms but we did have unprotcted sex befor my six week check up but they did a pt on me then and i was negative
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would take a test again. Condoms don't always work either.
    Anonymous

• That's really odd. Call your Dr,
    Anonymous

• gas?
    Julz315

Answer by Julz315 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• trust me i know it not gas
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My stomach did that and still does sometimes I asked my doctor and she said its just my organs moving back into place, i thought it was way long for them to still be moving but she said they can take up to a year to get completely back into its original spot
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 8:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i know my dr put every thing back in place a had a c section he said he sewed everything back down where they belonged
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• That happens to a lot of women. I have asked about it before on here. I call them "Phantom Baby Kicks" I'm pretty sure it's just everything inside of you attempting to adjust back to the way it was. I doubt you're pregnant (but I guess you still could be). But believe me, a lot of moms have told me they've experienced the same thing.

GL!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I have heard of a lot of women having this after pregnancy. Myself included. My doctor said it was just nerve endings. I've heard many women across several mothering boards also have the same issue. Its nothing to worry about
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2009