Which one it is?

So in the flurry of anti-Obama trolling this section has been today I have seen more than a few comments that make no sense to me.

I have seen Obama called an idiot, unexperienced and looking nervous because he's in over his head.

I have also seen people make accusations that he is an evil mastermind who has been groomed from a young age to turn the US into a Socialist country.

How is this any better than when y'all attacked Dems for bashing Bush? How can he be an evil mastermind and inexperienced idiot at the same time?

So which is it?

Friday

Asked by Friday at 8:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, no..........
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• lol.... Sorry that just amused me a little.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Excellent question Friday!
    Anonymous

• lol I love your questions. Sorry, I don't have an answer though. To me it is all "blah blah blah".
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• They will probaby say he has a twin so he is both. The evil twin is the mastermind and the good twin is the idiot puppet.LOL
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 8:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Oh, evidently I missed all the games today! Family time. . .

To say he is the mastermind when he hasn't personally written any of the obnoxious bills in play, and I doubt he read them, either (no time), is kind of unfair. I blame the whole thing on Congress.

To say he's an idiot is also not fair. All evidence points to the contrary. I mean, I get this thing on my comp that pops up all the time and tells me his IQ is 142, which isn't bad.

He is definitely inexperienced. He went from being a JR senator directly to senator, please pass go and spend lots of money. For goodness sakes, he just gave 25 DVD's to the Prime Minister of England. And we're talking old ones. Who does that? It's supposed to be something SPECIAL. ET is sweet, but really. So my answer would be inexperienced.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I meant jr senator to president. Blah, sunshine fried my brain cells
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• who cares, it's troll day

Anonymous

• Maybe is has an evil twin that switches places with him so he can be both? Or maybe it's some sort of personality disorder? LoL! Sorry... I don't really know what to think of our President right now to be very honest. I saw the post about Cloward-Piven Strategy earlier. I found it interesting because I wrote a paper on it years ago in college. I can say I have thought about it a lot, but not just in regards to Obama. I do think he is inexperienced, but then again he could offset that by surrounding himself with people with experience.

What I really don't like are the people who praise him, but can only come up with answers like "he's hot." Well, that's great that they think he's hot and all, but really? I don't mind listening to someone who supports Obama when they have something substantial to say though. I may not agree, but I will listen.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• he's inexperienced at being an evil mastermind!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2009