How far along were you when you started feeling symptoms?

I was about 5 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was about 5 6 weeks my boobs hurt my period only lasted 20 mins and i was staying sick to my stomache. the biggest clue for me though was when me and hubby got sick it last for him 2 days me i was more like 3 weeks
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• about 4 to 5 weeks i had a super nose lol
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i had a really long day at work and when i went out to get into my car and drive home, my tire was flat. i was already mad so that made me more mad. and to top it off i had forgotten my cell phone at home. so i had to walk all the way back into the restaurant and ask to use the phone. i started breaking down immediately. i just was balling on the phone telling my SO that i needed him to come help me. i was so upset over nothing. everyone was like what is wrong. and i was like nothing...i had a flat tire, but i am not (or rather was not) a crier. so i should not have been crying. it was bad, my managers all looked at me like i was crazy.

i took a test the next day. was positive. went to the doctor two days later. said i was 4 weeks along. lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• 3 weeks... bad bad bad moring sickness (got hospitalised at 7 weeks because i was so dehidrated and my body had started shutting its self down!!)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• About 3-4 weeks. I was extremely tired.
    Anonymous

• A few days before my missed period on the first pregnancy and for this pregnancy one week after conception. it was crazy, i felt the exact same way as the first time, flu-like and i just knew...
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• im guessing as soon as i concieved lol.
    i thought i had the flu because i was constantly nausious, threw up randomly throughout the day, & was extremely tired! after a couple weeks of this, everyone at work told me i was pregnant not sick. the next morning i took 4 HPT & all were positive....so i went to the doctors & sure enough. but i had been sick for weeks, & the doctor said i was only 4weeks along....so i really think i got sick as soon as i concieved lol.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• 6 weeks ... started feeling a bit of the morning sickness :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2009