I want to know to know if anybody had a c-scetion and if they had a vaginal birth right after?

c-sections have been literally common and if you dilate to 2 cm they send their dum nurses to pressure the patient to take an epidural...They never encourage the mother to just wait...This has happened to my sister and me...Also my sister went through pain while they did surgery on her...Is there any way to make a lawsuit against the hospital for this?

Yasminakin

Asked by Yasminakin at 8:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you choose to be awke during a csection... its not going to feel very great. I felt like someone was sitting ontop of my stomach jumping up and down. So chances are she just felt the pressure and thats totally normal. That was her decision when she chose to be awake during the csection. So no lawsuit there!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• my mom had a c-section with me in 91 then had my sister vaginally in 97. if that helps
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• while i had my c section i felt my dr cutting me and i know thats what it was come to find out after the c section they found out my epideral never took but i cant sue them for the pain i tried telling the nurse after they gave me the epi that i could still feel my toes and move my legs but she said it was normal but i guess it wasnt i know with the next baby im gonna try for a viginal birth and i will tell them i do not want the same nurse i had a lot of problems out of her i had a c sections due to a large baby he was to big to drop
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I had a c-section and I was awake for it. It didn't hurt, it just felt like someone tugging. 15 months later, I had a v-bac.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Nah you cannot sue unless there is loss of limb or life. They don't give you pain and suffering for it. I have had 3 c-sections, and am planning a vba3c
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• thanks guys for ur time and answers. As a mom I appreciate this. It will help me with my twin in this tough situation...
    Yasminakin

Answer by Yasminakin at 11:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009