Kegs and Eggs...

Granted, I'm not much of a drinker, but the restaraunt where I work usually opens at 11am for lunch. On St. Patty's day they are opening at 6am for "kegs and eggs". How can anyone start drinking that early, and alcohol for breakfast with eggs???

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 8:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• Blech. Well I know of Bloody Mary's for breakfast, and Mimosa's, but beer? Woah.

Answer by Bmat at 8:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Most who would endulge in the "Kegs and Eggs" probably aren't STARTING to drink at that hour but haven't yet stopped from the night prior!
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would have back in college.
    Anonymous

• Beer and eggs! I am still trying to imagine this. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Only when we are at the lake for a long weekend can I do that and it has to be Red Beers not Green, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:59 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol honestly not even a year ago i would but up at 6 am still drinking lol we usualy wouldnt stop til we passed out lol i know bad but i was single and not pregnant and my girls and i loved the whiskey and beer ::) now we dont it was a waste of time plus im pregnant lol
    Anonymous

• Congrats on the pregnancy.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• We always had kegs & eggs on st . pattys day morning. Hubby & his friends were just getting off work so it worked out. They would cook there corn beef and party all day.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Gross...I hate eggs and beer, so I guess I am out of this celebration.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Beer and eggs....wow I don't even want to imagine what the gas from that would smell like...ralph!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009